1108 South Wildwood Ave Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Rogers is seeking two Lead Coaches to lead to start the Coaching for Success program for school districts in the Sheboygan area. Coaching for Success is an innovative partnership to fully support teachers and staff as they address the myriad of social, emotional, and mental health needs of youth, while also building their own personal and professional resilience. Our vision is that Adults are supported in their work environments to create spaces where youth feel safe, engaged, supported, and empowered.
In collaboration with Rogers Community Learning and Engagement team, and community partners, the Lead Coach implements and manages the Coaching for Success project in the Sheboygan area. The Lead Coach will be responsible for training new coaches to provide coaching on application of social and emotional learning(SEL), project management, and collaborating with community partners to reach project goals.
• Facilitate one-on-one coaching sessions and site team meetings with project coaches both virtually and in-person
• Train project coaches on the core principles of coaching
• Conduct observations and assessments of coaches and provide feedback
• Manage project budget funds in partnership with Community Learning and Engagement
• Manage project logistics and communicate progress to stakeholders
• Collaborate with community partners across the state related to SEL and integrate into coaching model
• Include requirements and guidelines from external agencies (i.e., Joint Commission, State of Wisconsin)
• Master’s degree in Education, Social Work, Psychology, Behavioral Health or related field is required
• 10+years of coaching teachers and project management experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams, Zoom, and Adobe® InDesign
• Comfortable communicating with diverse audiences
• Travel to the different schools in Sheboygan and Plymouth school district
• Valid driver’s license
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• High levels of Emotional Intelligence
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a private, not-for-profit provider of specialized mental health and addiction services. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for adults, children, and adolescents with depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, addiction, obsessive-compulsive and anxiety disorders, trauma, and posttraumatic stress disorder.
This position is part of Rogers’ Community Learning and Engagement team. In collaboration with others, Rogers’ Community Learning and Engagement team works to build resilient and hopeful individuals, professionals, and communities. We advance evidence-based practices through training to eliminate stigma related to mental health and addiction with the goal of increasing:
Eliminating stigma and supporting our teachers and communities takes a team, and it all begins with you!
Learn more about our work at Eliminatesitigma.org. The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research. For more information about Rogers, visit rogersbh.org.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges.
This position is located at 1108 South Wildwood Ave, Sheboygan, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.